A great variety of local products:
* Tourons: sweet specialties prepared with almonds and honey and mixed with: hazelnuts, pine seeds, black caramel or crystallized fruits. Also Massapa: an almond paste flavoured or rolled with pine seeds); Xixona: a paste of ground almonds with honey.
* Coques Catalanes: salty or sweet Fougasses and Bunyettes, sort of custard doughnuts found in all good bakeries or confectioneries.
* OLIVE OIL : at the beginning of last century, about ten olive mills still functionned. Today, only the olive mill at Millas is working. It can be visited.
* Onion and snail: the onion has got its fait at Toulouges during Summer. The red onion, delicious in a salad and the onion tresses, nicely decorative. The snail is a Catalan feast and there are huge Cargolades (grilled snails).
* Apricot, peach: the Roussillon plain is an extraordinary orchard in which you can find the white peach, the yellow peach, Nectarine, Roussillon's red apricot. In Summer, they have their fairs.